Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Next?

One never knows what will happen here!

Yesterday Sarah fell and busted her chin. I thought she would have to have stitches. She did not, but she is sporting a Hello Kitty band aid on the bottom of her chin. Today she would not get ready for school. Once out of the bed she laid in the floor and would not get dressed. When it was time to take Joel to school, I left her at home. She screamed and screamed. (Jason was at home.) Just now, she tried to pour herself juice. . . Well I had a mess to clean up as you can imagine.

Jacob pooped in his pants again. He had been told and shown how to clean him self if he should do it again. Well, he refused to take the pull up off and attempt to clean up. . . Jason had to come inside from working to see to him while I got Joel from school. I refuse to just clean him on demand. He is 3 1/2 and knows how to go to the bathroom.

Joel, who never fails to provide laughter, told me on the way home from school that I am too young to be an aunt! He is my favorite first child!!

I started on First Place for Health last night. I have done well so far today, 805 calories and dinner to go! I am thinking that I may make cubed steak for supper. Our Bible study is on the fruits of the spirit. This chapter is on Love. God created us and gave us free will. We, Eve, chose to dis obey God. He did not turn His back on us. He continued to love us. Today's scripture is 1 John 4:7-16, where John makes a case for love.

Above all I am triply blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment