Saturday, January 9, 2010

I could not make it without my GOD and my mother!! Thanks to both!! I have been sick since December 21st. Mama has helped with the kids during doctor appointments. I sell Southern Living at HOME, and my mother helps with the children so often. I had a meeting today and she was with them for about 6 hours. . . I know that she is tired! I do not know what I would ever do without her help!

Jacob said tonight that he "yikes trnaillini!" (likes tortellini). I can't help but smile at him. It is so cute! Of course that is what we had tonight. He is making progress on potty training. Yippee!! I hope that in a couple of weeks he will be in big boy underwear all day. I can't wait! I am so tired of buying pull ups! At least his twin, Sarah, is trained.

Sarah said tonight that she wants to be like the princesses on her book bag. I told her that she is my princess and she said, "No, I am not like these!" She is so sweet and she loves hugs and kisses. She did get in trouble at school yesterday. She talked during prayer and had to sit in the "Think Chair." Not good!

I am not sure why Joel does not want to clean up his Lego's. Today is the fourth day that I have told him to put them away. I do think that he is working on them now.

I am so thankful for the health of my family. I have a dear friend who has a 4 year old that is experiencing heart problems. . . My heart and prayers go out to them.

No matter I am Triply Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment